La Cicala e La Formica based in Via Lughese 314 47122 Forlì FC, VAT number 04272010408 These General Sales Conditions apply and regulate the purchase and sale contracts for the products of “La Cicala e La Formica”.
1.1 The products covered by these conditions are those contained in the electronic catalog of the SELLER’s website.
2. ORDERS 2.1 The SELLER has the right to accept or refuse orders communicated via the Internet within 4 (four) working days from their receipt, according to the availability of the PRODUCTS.
3. PRICES 3.1 Prices are those indicated in the price list of the SELLER website in force at the time of ordering. The SELLER reserves the right to change these prices at any time, however, the price indicated at the time of ordering will be applied. Prices are expressed in the currency of the SELLER country, in Euro.
3.2 Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
4. PAYMENT 4.1 The Buyer will pay the price of the PRODUCTS through Paypal.
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY 5.1 The SELLER will deliver the PRODUCTS within 4 (four) working days from the date of confirmation. Shipping to Italy by courier. The delivery will then take place within 4 working days + 1-2 days (time needed by the courier).
5.2 In the event that one or more products are not available, the Buyer will have to place a new order. Unavowed orders will not be held in stock.
5.3 The SELLER declines all responsibility in case of delay in the delivery and in the availability of the PRODUCTS, which are due to production or transport problems independent of its will.
5.4 Shipping costs are FIXED, calculated in the sum of € 5.00.
6. PASSAGE OF RISK 6.1 Regardless of the payment of the price, all risks related to the PRODUCTS will pass from the SELLER to the Buyer at the time of delivery to the same.
7. WARRANTIES 7.1 The SELLER guarantees: a) that the PRODUCTS are free of production defects; b) that the PRODUCTS are of marketable quality; c) that the PRODUCTS comply with the descriptions in the electronic catalog of the site.
8. RETURNS 8.1 The Buyer must immediately examine the PRODUCTS with due diligence and attention as soon as they arrive at their destination and in case of any defect, lack or non-conformity, he must inform the SELLER in writing within 10 (ten) working days from receipt, after this deadline no returns will be accepted and made by the SELLER.
8.2 The SELLER guarantees the replacement of any defective product, damaged or sent by mistake with the responsibility of its employees. The Buyer may return the defective or damaged Products, not due to causes due to their bad or incorrect use, by postal package, attaching the invoice and the return causes. The postal costs related to the return will be reimbursed only in the cases listed above according to the current rates applied by the Italian Post Office S.p.A. for ordinary parcels.
8.3 The PRODUCTS will be considered returned when they are collected by the Post Office.
9. WITHDRAWAL 9.1 The Buyer may withdraw from the contract of sale by giving notice to the SELLER by registered letter with return receipt within 10 (ten) days from receipt of the PRODUCTS which must be returned intact and in their original condition within 10 (ten) days from receipt at the expense of the SELLER. The Buyer must also indicate the data to make the transfer. The PRODUCTS must be returned, with the original invoice, to the following address: La Cicala and La Formica with headquarters in Via Lughese 314 47122 Forlì FC, VAT number 04272010408
9.2 The SELLER will send within the terms of the law the amount due net of shipping costs and bank charges.
10. APPLICABLE LAW 10.1 Italian law as the SELLER’s right will govern sales carried out in accordance with these General Conditions of Sale.
11. JURISDICTION 11.1 The Court of Forlì-Cesena will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the parties regarding the purchase and sale contracts.